1.20.2009

very angry my boss

wah....very angry mu boss!!!him say all is bullshit!!!kao!!!very angry with him lo!!!what i say all is wrong!!!what i do it all is wrong!!!kao...all is my wrong!!!better call him doing urself la!!!kao!!!evertime like that!!!very angry lo!!!last time him say 2 me....CNY i can off 2day,the 3rd day will worK!!!then yesterday him come ..him call me i start work on 2nd day CNY....fuck....reli cannOt believe him say loh...today again!!!him reli is bad boss lo...my bonus also like that..all him say i cannOt trust!!!last time say wan gv me i 1800 for my bonus...today say just gv me 1100 for my bonus!!!wah...lost 700!!1then still ask me ok o not!!!wah..i can say what 2 u!!i can say nOt with u mie?i can't do it!!ikao... i knOw u is boss...but boss can like that mie?!!!when u shop so good u got think for me mie?u nOt!!!when u shop too bad u everday gOt think for mE!!!everday ask me y ?y like that?everday ask me some question!!1then untill scold mE!!!wah...i just worker onli!!!k?i nOt u daughter!K?!!everday like that scold mE!!!i reli angry with u...i reli wan say good bye 2 u!!!i'm serious now!!!i dun wan think for u again!!!this is u shop nOt my shop!!!u can find another worker better with me work with u!!!i reli sad work at here!!!if i knOw u like that b4!!!i reli nOt come back this work!!!all worker at this company...all can't trust!!!all reli deceptive!!!

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

wah...~~ y u wan use eng write u blog..= =

aiyo..hard to see leh~~

haha..nvm lah..u still young, u can find another work again..dun't give up ar~~~~ ^^

irene 说...

who r u oh?