3.10.2009

new

next tuesday wan start working le...
at where i also dun know...
coz my working company got many branch...
my trainee at where,then i wan go there meet her....
so everyday working place not is same....
then i wan how 2 go there....
i also dun know......

got many question n dun know in my head....
how i wan 2 settle that?///
i also dun know.....

ar.....lazy wan 2 think about that.....

T_T
T_T

sad......

i wan change place to stay
all in my live i wan change to new.....
i dun wan white colour n black colour in my world again...
i hate that....
i wan is beauty colur in my world...
i wan do to that!!!!!

the past is past...
importantly is now n future...
not is past....

everyone also got past....
whatever they past is good o is bad...
all not improtant....

we also wan gv the chance to everyone person
gv the chance to repent n mend one's ways.....

if own wrong,who gv own chance to change...
is fren , family , o is another ppl...
also got possibility....

gv ppl chance same to gv myself chance.....

try the best for urself...

没有评论: